Carmel in the World Magazine
Carmel in the World
2002. Volume XLI, Number 1
- The abandonment of St Thérèse.
- Learning from Mary in her words: Wisdom for the Spiritual Journey (below)
- Challenges facing the Carmelite Third Order as we begin the Third Millenium.
- Saving Silence. A Reflection on the Passion Narrative in the Gospel according to Mark.
- "We walk by faith, not by sight" (2Cor. 5:7).
- An outstanding Apostle and outstanding contemplative - Venerable Miguel de la Fuente.
- Carmel around the World.
Joel Giallanza, C.S.C.
Copyright © Edizioni Carmelitane