Archives & Articles
- The Sacraments of the Catholic Church
- The Ten Commandments
- God and the Saints
- The Church
- Sacred Scripture
- Christ Our Model
- What do Catholics believe?
- Mary in the Catholic Tradition
- The Dignity of the Human Person
- Why Confess to a Priest?
- The Eucharist
- The Mass: The Celebration of the Eucharist
- The Eucharistic Celebration - A Brief Introduction
- The Eucharistic Meditations of the Curé d’Ars
- Ad gentes: A Missionary Bishop Remembers - Bishop D. Lamont, O.Carm.
- Fr John Spratt - Beloved of Dublin’s Poor
- Temperance Crusaders - Fr John Spratt, O.Carm.
- Celts Among the Shona - from the early days in Zimbabwe
Resource for Schools
Letters, Speeches & Addresses
- Letter of Pope Benedict XVI on the 800th Anniversary of the Carmelite Rule
- Angelus Address of Pope Benedict XVI for the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel 2006
- Letter of Pope John Paul II on the 550th Anniversary of the Papal Bull Cum Nulla
- Letter of Pope John Paul II to the Prior General for the Order’s General Chapter, September 8, 2001
- Letter of Pope John Paul II for the Carmelite Marian Year, March 25, 2001
- Letter of Pope John Paul II Proclaiming Edith Stein, Bridget of Sweden, and Catherine of Siena as Co-Patronesses of Europe
- Letter of Pope Pius XII for the Seven Hundred Anniversary of the Scapular, February 11, 1950
- Papal Bull “Cum nulla” of Pope Nicholas V erecting the Carmelite Cloistered nuns, the Third Order and the Carmelite Confraternities, October 7, 1452
- Letter from the Prior General on the occasion of the Beatification of Fr Januszewski, June 13, 1999
- Letter of the Prior General - “Into the Land of Carmel” - on the 550th anniversary of the Papal Bull “Cum Nulla,” 25 May 2002
Obituaries & Remembrances for our Recently Departed Brothers